Saturday, April 2, 2011

Song of the Day (#34)

I happened to go to a show recently. A show which featured a few local bands from here in Kelowna. It was pretty low key, but the reason why I heard of the show to begin with was due to the fact that I have a friend in one of the bands. When he was describing the band to me before I took a listen, he compared themselves to Explosions in the Sky. Firstly, I adore Explosions in the Sky and when I heard my friends band play last night, they totally do sound like Explosions. In a good way though, like they have their own thing going. They're great and I really hope they go somewhere 'cause the world is always in need for more good music. With that I'll feature my favourite Explosions song in dedication to 'Family', my friends band.

So Long, Lonesome - Explosions in the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment