Friday, May 27, 2011

Song of the Day (#36)

If you just watched the trailer from my previous entry, this song would sound familiar. It's by Noah and the Whale and it's one of the best things I have ever heard in a long long long time. Where has this band been all my life?! I've heard of them before though but I just haven't really heard them... Maybe I'm getting confused with Said the Whale, a local Vancouver band which is also pretty good I hear. I don't know for sure because like Noah and the Whale, I haven't actually listened to Said the Whale... Anyways they aren't the same! Noah and the Whale come from England and from the sounds of this song, I am definitely going to invest some time and listen to them some more!

Has a real National feel to it, doesn't it? The National, the band and not the news program...

Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment