Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Wedding


If I had my way, my wedding would only consist of my wife, her family, my family, and I. That way, it wouldn't be much of a hassle, in terms of inviting everyone and preparing for everyone. I'm a low key kind of guy and I just wouldn't want a huge wedding. It would work out nicely because, weddings today are expensive as. I say it would work out because I want to go somewhere exotic, hence the picture above... That right there is Oahu, Hawaii. It probably wouldn't be Hawaii though because of Hawaii being a hot spot for North Americans to get married on. Probably somewhere else, like in Europe. Maybe Croatia or even Sweden! Makes an ideal honeymoon, that's for sure. Traveling Europe and all that jazz. Might as well right, seeing that you're already there. The families would have to peace though... I'm always thinking! Got it all planned out. Fat chance of finding a girl who would want this.. Ahh, I can keep dreaming!

~ Stumbled: www.globalgrasshopper.com/travel/in-pictures-romantic-travel-destinations/ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment