Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Song of the Day (#32)

I was looking for a new song to learn on the accordion and I came across this guy on Youtube who puts piano tutorials up as midi files. They're like electronic illustrations of what to do. Anyways, in terms of translating it to accordion, the right hand is the exact same. The left hand is a little more tricky but with help from people, I can obtain the necessary chords to succeed! On that note, if you can help figure out the chords being played by the left hand, it would be greatly appreciated. Well this guy has a lot of selection. It looked like it was going to be another Amelie song. Maybe La Dispute or perhaps La Valse des Monstres, but I'm venturing out a little. This song is absolutely beautiful and it might seem familiar. I'll let you come to the conclusion yourself... If you have seen the movie and this song still does not get you emotional, you have no heart. Anyways, I hope I can learn it on the accordion and perhaps upload it here someday!

Married Life - Michael Giacchino

No comments:

Post a Comment