Friday, March 4, 2011

Song of the Day (#29)

Back in high school, my music taste was a lot different then it is now. My email address was lpf_99@hotmail.com for crying out loud! Linkin Park Fan after the horrible band Linkin Park... When I started disliking them but still used the email, I use to tell people that it stood for Liverpool Fan. Yeah, there were the big three bands, my favourite three bands... Linkin Park, Muse, and MuteMath. As you can tell, not the biggest fan of LP anymore, but I do like the other two still. It's been awhile since I listened to MuteMath, but I thought of them recently and started listening to some of their tunes and came across a song I had not heard yet. It blew me away! Such a cool sound, a very MuteMathish sound. It was a pleasant surprise to my evening and I thought I should share.

P.s. MuteMath is an American band from New Orleans. They were actually once a Christian band but not are just regular. They're still Christians I believe though! Cool stuff.

Progress - Mute Math

No comments:

Post a Comment