Sunday, October 17, 2010

Conflicted

Ever since I've been here at UBCO, I've been going to this club of sorts called University Christian Ministries. It is unreal, and such a hoot! It's hard to think about my college experience thus far without UCM.

You may ask what the big idea is? "Hey, what's the big idea?! Yo Mika!" ... Sorry, where was I..... Over the past few weeks, I've been hearing about the House. The House is another church like thing of sorts that caters to university students. Sound familiar, I know right, UCM! It's absolutely bonkers though, because they both have their Sunday services at the same time! Competition? I think so... It makes me so sad because after going to the House and checking it out for myself, I have to say that it's pretty rad. I am so torn friend, and I do not know what to do. Compromising is the best bet, and maybe the only bet. Even if the House turns out to be my preference, I feel that I have my foot in the door of UCM already and it's only fair, right? Tough call...

1 comment:

  1. Well on the bright side better two sweet communities than none at all right??

    ReplyDelete