Thursday, October 21, 2010

Song of the Day (#3)

Oh man, do I ever have a doozy for you today! Sometimes life throws surreal encounters your way and you cannot help but marvel at God and how mean life can be! "Mean", as in "mean as", as in "unreal" bro. I had another song planned, but as I was writing about New Zealand, another song came on the radio and it hit me like a train. I was writing about travel being one of my passions before, and well, music is a greater one to me. This very song just captures what I feel about New Zealand like I cannot even describe. That's not all though! I like to describe a good song as driving in some scenic area with some form of water around (rain-shine perhaps or the ocean racing along beside your car.. something like that!) and the sun breaking through dark clouds creating a photographers ideal backdrop. Funny because I don't even drive! Anyways, this song ends up actually being called "Drive Home From The Beach (The Feeling Of)"! Like are you kidding me right now?! That's not all though! This band is from friggin' Vancouver for goodness sakes... Absolutely rocks my mind 'cause it's the two places my heart is torn over, NZ/CAN, and there's nothing I like more than music out of Van. Life is good man.

Driving Home From the Beach (The Feeling Of) - Teen Daze

2 comments:

  1. Check these guys out: http://www.myspace.com/au4
    You can thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. They're also from Vancouver...well Maple Ridge area...but still...

    ReplyDelete