Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Song of the Day (#6)

I want you to listen to this song before reading on!

Bonfires - Rosie and Me


If you had to pick a country.. no a continent! Which continent would you think this amazing band is from? North America? Nah... Europe? Nope! If you picked South America, you would be el correcto! The Portuguese in the credits kind of renewed it, but it's all good. Rosie and Me hail from southern Brazil of all places! Crazy eh?! When I think of Brazilian music, I think of like Juanes. You know, those seductive Spanish/Portuguese lyrics with the classical guitar in the background mesmerizing you and forcing you to dance! Oh man, I can't dance worth anything, but when I get married (if I get married haha...) and if my future wife actually persuades me to dance, this will be the song I dance to! Anyways, if Rosie and Me is anything of the Brazilian music scene, then I'm totally game!

1 comment:

  1. I can just see you and your lady, dancing away in the kitchen on a hot summer afternoon making pancakes and coffee.

    ReplyDelete