Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Song of the Day (#12)

Thom and I have gone through all the Harry Potters so we needed a new series to watch through every Monday night. Thom came up with the idea of going through the Matrix trilogy! There were no complaints on this end 'cause I love that series, well, I love the first one, and the latter two are pretty appealing for the eyes, so I was totally game. Something that stuck out, hence the title, was the music. So I was pondering what song I would pick out of the many great songs to choose from in the trilogy. If I had to pick a favourite scene out of the three movies, it would be an easy choice, the car/bike chase in the second one. Most of my liking for that scene is the song choice, so here it is. I must say that it has a Avatar feel to it...

Mona Lisa Overdrive V2 - Juno Reactor

No comments:

Post a Comment