Thursday, November 4, 2010

Song of the Day (#9)

I love love love Jose Gonzalez! So simple, yet beautiful and powerful at the same time. I found the American equivalent of Jose. In this song at least. Pretty funny actually because 'tack' in Swedish means 'thanks' and Jose Gonzalez is Swedish! Small world eh? This guy is quickly turning out to be a favourite of mine, and I've been rocking out to a lot of his tunes lately. His real name is Thomas Meluch, but he goes by Benoit Pioulard and he's a singer/musician/writer/photgoropher. Crazy eh? Benoit comes from Portland, Oregon (I'm telling you! the best music comes out of the Pacific North West! Vancouver/Seattle/Portland... general area anyways) and mark my words, he's going to be pretty big someday. I love discovering this guy when virtually no one else has heard of him! Look forward to seeing him on the Sasquatch lineup in the near future!

Tack and Tower - Benoit Pioulard

No comments:

Post a Comment