Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stumble Upon

I was just introduced to the coolest site ever. A bunch of my friends here have been finding the most random of stuff, like art, music, photography, etc. I was curious, how does one find random these things?! Here it is!


Be prepared to lose countless hours of your life to discovery!

Now to something I discovered. I haven't been to many concerts or things like that, which is odd seeing how music is almost everything to me, but I have been to Sasquatch! Sasquatch might be the best musical festival in the world! Actually, after watching this video, you might beg to differ... Anyways, it is where I witnessed M. Ward, Devotchka, the Decemberists, Animal Collective, and the most marvelous band to grace this planet, Bon Iver. It's significant also because it marked the end of life for me (a life without Jesus, or a life not acknowledging Jesus) and the beginning of another (life of acknowledgement). I had prom on the Friday, slept a couple hours, and finally a five hour drive to the Gorge, Washington and the rest is history. To take it all in with my sisters as well, man, just made it a weekend I'll never forget. In a blink of an eye, I was on a plane a couple months later, flying to New Zealand. I should add that the Gorge might be the most beautiful amphitheatre ever. Well this video just re-awoke some feelings I felt going to Sasquatch and I thought I would share.



No comments:

Post a Comment